You are performing migration of Open Items Receivable and during Simulation you see the error message - Currency XXX missing but needed in set of books A, company ABCD.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Click on Overview.
- Search for activity Migrate of Accounting Transaction Data.
- Click on Change Immediately or Open.
- Click on Migrate accounting transaction data using the migration tool.
- Select effected migration unit.
- Click on Execute Migration.
- Go to Simulation step.
- Here, you see the error message: Currency XXX missing but needed in set of books A, company ABCD.
You have not maintained the Second Company Currency and Amount. If the company uses two or more set of books with different currencies, then you have to maintain the data in the field "Second Company Currency". Once you have maintained then re-execute the migration. You will not see the error at simulation step.
This is standard system behavior.
Migration of Open Items Receivable, Error in Open Items Receivable, missing but needed in set of books , KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , Problem