A Job Classification has been inactivated in Manage Data but its Job Code equivalent is still showing as an option in Manage Job Profile Content.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile -JPB
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central -FOO
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Data and delete a Job Classification
- Go to Manage Job Profile Content > Set Up Families and Roles > Roles > Create Role
- Click Map Job Codes
- Search for the Job Code equivalent of the Job Classification that was deleted.
- See that the Job Code can be selected
The Job Code is associated with a user
Remove the Job Code association to all users in the UDF including inactive users.
To do this:
- Download the latest copy of the UDF via Employee Export
- Search for the Job Code that needs to be removed in the file
- Remove all the Job Code entries from the file
- Upload file via Basic Import
We do not recommend deletion/deactivation via manage data as it will ignore any object associations and create these kinds of issues.
Job Code, JPB, Job Classification , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-JPB , Job Profile Builder , LOD-SF-EC-FOO , Foundation Objects (Organisation, Pay and Job Structures) , Problem