- When opening a new RMK stage site URL the following browser error is obtained: /sites/foldername/index.xhtml Not Found in ExternalContext as a Resource
- When opening the RCM External Career Site, searching for jobs, it throws the following error:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Career Site Builder
There are, as of now, two possible causes for this error to come up:
- The homepage is not accessible as the index.xthml file is missing
- The URLs for RCM-RMK Integration are not properly in place in Provisioning
The resolution for each cause are described below.
For Cause 1: when implementing a new RMK site, there are still two options: Purchasing a fully customized site implemented by Professional Services or opting for a Career Site Builder site implemented by an Implementation partner. (See KBA 2240751 - Career Site Builder - Recruiting Marketing).
With a customized site Professional Services will upload the required files to the server.
With CSB the partner must configure the instance and one of the first step will be to enable CSB. This is done in Command Center, under Site / Settings by ticking the box: User Career Site Builder and this will have the same effect.
For Cause 2: when the site and the integration is not properly in place, it could be to a URL not being correctly maintained in Provisioning, in Command Center the wrong companyID is being connected to the site, or in Provisioning the URLs being maintained are connected to another companyID, etc. Please, reach out to an implementation partner or SAP Professional Services to have the integration be correctly set up and fixed.
2528548 - Partner resources for Career Site Builder Implementations
error opening career site, error career site, error searching for jobs, /index.xhtml Not Found in ExternalContext as a Resource. , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CC , Command Center , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem