Import Users from Active Directory is grayed out in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.14+
- Active Directory
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SAC.
- Browse to Main menu.
- Security -> Users.
- Click on Import users.
- Try to choose "Import Users from Active Directory".
- Notice that the option is grayed out.
As of version 1.0.117 and later of the SAP Analytics Cloud Agent, importing Active Directory (AD) users is no longer supported.
To automate user and or team provisioning using Windows AD, or any other user management system, use the SAP Analytics Cloud User and Team Provisioning API.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem