When uploading a CSV/Excel file via Data Workbench, a decimal point is added to any numbers present.
- File contains number 88
- After upload. Number is presented as 88.0
As a result, Data Workbench does not recognize the role code and upload fails.
- SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Data Workbench workcenter.
- Select the Import tab.
- Select Complete Business Object.
- Select the Insert operation.
- Select Standard Object.
- Search and select an object. For example: Employee.
- Download template.
- Enter values in either CSV or Excel.
- In the Data Workbench tool, select Next.
- Browse for file and select Upload.
- After file upload, numbers are represented with a decimal point.
If contents in the CSV/Excel have been copied from an external system, then a decimal point will be added to any numbers in the file.
Values must be entered manually.
When the data is pasted, please select "match destination formatting" from the drop down (small icon that appears once the data is pasted).
data workbench, decimal point, number , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-DWB , Data Workbench , Problem