In the Sales and Campaign settings of Opportunities Rules, when you try to use the column Party Role, you get the message ''No items found''.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator Work Center.
- Select the Sales and Campaign Settings Work Center View.
- Click the Rules for Opportunity Parties hyperlink.
- Select the Row and click * in Party Role Column.
- The Party Role screen pops up.
- Click Add Row in case no sequence steps are maintained. OR click the * on the Party Role column of an existing row.
- The new window "Party Roles" is seen.
In the Enter Value dropdown menu you see the message ''No items found''.
The Determination Step "Use Rule for XYZ party role" (XYZ represents the name of party role), is not active in the Determination of Involved Parties hyperlink of Opportunities in the fine-tuning activity of your business configuration.
XYZ Party role, to be made active while Maintaining Determination of Involved parties in Opportunities. Follow below steps to make party role XYZ available in the Enter Value dropdown menu for Party roles.
- Go to the Business Configuration Work Center.
- Select the Implementation Projects View.
- In the Overview view, type Opportunities in the search box.
- Open the Opportunities link for the Fine Tuning activity.
- Click the hyperlink Maintain Involved Parties.
- Select the row with XYZ Party Role defined, where XYZ represents the name of party role.
- Click Maintain Determination.
- Select the Active checkbox of the Determination rule "Use Rule for XYZ party role".
- Click the OK Button.
- Click Save.
Party role XYZ is now available in the Enter Value drop-down menu of Party role, while defining Rules for Opportunity Parties. You may need to reload the system if this does not show up immediately.
Party rules, opportunities, no Items found, involved parties, maintain determination, Define Rules for Opportunities., KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Problem