A completely delivered purchase order item available for the service agent time recording.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Home work center.
- Go to Self-Services Overview view
- Go to Edit Time Sheet.
- Select Add row.
- Enter the Project Task ID.
- Click on the Purchase Order Value Selection the system defaults the purchase order item which is completely delivered.
The completely delivered/finished purchase order item is enabled for Unlimited Over-Delivery in the purchase order hence it is available for over-delivery (time recording).
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to Purchase Orders view.
- Search for the relevant finished purchase order line item.
- Go to Basic Data tab
- Disable the Unlimited Over-Delivery checkbox.
- Choose the Save button.
Once the above changes are carried out the completely delivered/finished purchase order line item will not be available for further time recordings.
Purchase order finished item,Finished purchase order,PO,Time Recording,Old Purchase order,Service agent,Time Sheet,Project Time Recording , KBA , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , Problem