The following error messages occur in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Member(s) <DIMENSION_MEMBERS> cannot be deleted because there is transactional data, or data in a private version, belonging to user(s) <USERS> for model(s) <MODEL>.
- Member(s) <DIMENSION_MEMBERS> cannot be deleted because there is transactional data in model(s) <MODEL> corresponding to the member(s).
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Modify a dimension member ID and then save.
- Try to delete transaction data from a model.
Working as designed.
You cannot delete a dimension member if transaction data exists or there is data in a private version, belonging to users for the underlying model.
- How do I clear data from an existing model?
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem