You which derive SCB indicator and Supplying Country via Substitution on Cloud system for interface posting e.g. Customer Invoice (SD) or Supplier Invoice (Procure)
S/4 HANA CLOUD
- Go to APP: Custom Field and Logic (App ID F1481)
- Tab: Custom Logic
- Click on + Button to Create BADI
- Business Context: Accounting: Journal Entry
- BADI Description: Derivation of State Central Bank Indicator and Supplying Country
- BADI ID: BADI_FINS_LZBKZ_LANDL_DERIVE
- Example case on test system
- Note you are fully responsible for the coding of BADI.
- There is no Validation BADI for State Central Bank Indicator and Supplying Country.
- BADI BADI_FINS_LZBKZ_LANDL_DERIVE does not support for pure FI postings. The central Bank Indicator can be manually input.
2676581 - FAQ: Validation and Substitution Cloud BAdIs Availability
LZBKZ, DE, SUBSTITUTION, LANDL, LZBKZ, SCB, OBC4, Cloud, BADI_FINS_LZBKZ_LANDL_DERIVE, LZB , KBA , FI-SL-VSR , Validation, Substitution and Rules , Problem