You are trying to upload a PDI spolution from source to target tenant, but the activation failed in the target tenant with the below error:-
Field ZField at business object PQR, node XYZ does not exist E
Where ZField is a field name created from UI(KUT), PQR is the name of the business object and XYZ is the node name.
SAP Cloud Application Studio
SAP Cloud for Customer
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Login to the SDK of target tenant.
- Open the solution.
- Upload the patch version downloaded from the source tenant.
- Upload is complete but the activation failed with the mentioned error.
This error is due to the field in source tenant has one extra persistency compared to the target system.
You will have to extend the attribute to business object(PQR) node(XYZ) mentioned in the error message. You can do this from Field Definition screen.
- Login to frontend UI of the target tenant.
- Navigate to the screen where the BO belongs to.
- Edit Master Layout.
- Hover on any field and click on settings icon.
- You can see the field definition.
- You can search and find the releavant field and add to the BO.
Solution activation failed Node does not exist while activating the solution , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-LM , ByDesign Studio Lifecycle Management , AP-RC-BDS-BO , ByDesign Studio BO definition/generation , Problem