When trying to add a user via connector the following error is shown: "User ID is already used by Self Registered user and is in pending approval status. User ID: XXXXXXXXX"
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
Pre requisites: Approval Process for self registered users
1. Have an external user self register
2. Have any of the admin from the Approval Process reject the request
3. Ask the user to try to self register again using the same ID. The system wont allow them to register using the same ID.
4. Try to add the user through connector instead.
5. Check the user connector and the error is shown: "User ID is already used by Self Registered user and is in pending approval status. User ID: XXXXXXXXX"
The system requires that we use a unique user ID for each user.
As per our Product Management Team "Validation rules for adding a new user (import, connector or admin GUI) will check both active users as well as account requests to ensure the requested User ID is unique across both, regardless of the account request status. Currently there is no way to delete the record through the application so the user must register with a different user ID."
delete external user, self register, User ID is already used by Self Registered user and is in pending approval status , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-EXT , Sites and External Users , Problem