You receive an e-mail notification with the message "S/MIME CERTIFICATE with e-mail: E-mail ABC is going to expire" and would like to understand what actions to take when facing this scenario.
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business by Design
This e-mail notification is sent when the S/MIME certificate of the inbound e-mail address is about to expire in the SAP Cloud for Customer system.
You can renew the S/MIME certificate following the steps below:
- For SAP Cloud for Customer:
- Navigate to Administrator work center.
- Navigate to Common Tasks work center view.
- Navigate to Configure S/MIME tab.
- Navigate to Incoming E-mail tab.
- Select the line item containing the e-mail from the table.
- Click Renew S/MIME Certificate.
After following the above steps, the certificate is renewed and you should not experience the notification e-mail again.
- For SAP Business by Design:
- Navigate to Application and User Management work center.
- Follow the steps 2-6 which are mentioned for SAP Cloud for Customer.
C4C; Cloud for Customer; Service; E-Mail; S/MIME Certificate; S/MIME CERTIFICATE with email: e-mail is going to expire; Notification; Common Tasks; Incoming E-Mail; S/MIME; SAP Business by Design, ByD , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To