- A dotted line border appears around the image carousel in Internet Explorer
- A solid blue border appears around image carousels in Chrome browser
- Why does this border appear on image carousels?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
- Go a RMK Career Site with an Image carousel
- Click the images on the carousel and see a border appears around the images
Google Chrome View:
Browsers automatically add a border style around images, anchor links or inputs (ex. text area or text field) when you "focus" or click on these items.
This is an expected behavior for accessibility reasons across all browsers as this is a focusing point to allow users to know where they are on a page.
SF, success factors, RMK, dashed border, line border , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem