The files attached during "Runtime Attachment" while answering a survey for a visit, are not maintained in the Attachments table of the Surveys facet.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Visits work center.
- Open the visit for which you have maintained a survey with "Runtime Attachment" selected on the question.
- Go to the Surveys facet.
- Open the survey.
- Attach a file to the question.
- Submit the survey.
The attached file during survey runtime is not maintained on the Attachment table under the Surveys facet.
Only attachments added at Product level will be visible in the Attachments table. The Products table and Attachments table have a linkage. Only on selection of the Product will the relevant attachment show up. If for a product there was no attachment added then on selection of that product row, the table will render empty. Basically, this is dynamic rendering based on the Product.
The question level attachments cannot be viewed in the Attachments table but can be viewed in the Related Attachments work center view.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
KBA , LOD-LE-SUR-EXE , Survey execution = runtime , How To