Comments entered and saved by a user in a Signature step are not displayed when the form is Completed
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to performance inbox
2. Open in-process form
3. Leave comments in the Signature step and Click Save
4. Exit and re-renter the form to confirm the comment was saved
5. Go to Route form tool
6. Move the form to the Completion step and select "Skip step to Continue the Process"
7. Return to performance inbox
8. Go to the Completed folder
9. Open form
10. Comments left by the user are not visible
- This is an expected system behaviour when "Skip Step to continue the process" is used in the Signature step
- When "Skip Step to continue the process" is used to route a form from the Signature step to Completion, any data entered on the form in the Signature step will not be visible in the Completed form
To make the comments entered in the Signature step visible in the Completed form, route the form using the Route Form tool and select "Move the form on behalf of...":
- Route the form back to the Signature step
- Route the form from the Signature step to Completion and select "Move the form on behalf of..."
- You will now see the comment in the Signature step
pm, performance, route map, step, skipped, missing, visible, skip, route form, behalf of, route back, form, data, performance, review, move on behalf of , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-MAP , Routing, Route Maps & Workflows , Problem