• When you perform a differential backup in SQL Server, the following error message occurs.
• Cannot perform a differential backup for database SID, because a current database backup does not exist.
• Following error message is shown in backup log:
Msg 3035, Level 16, State 1, Server DB_name, Line 1 Cannot perform a differential backup for database "SID",
because a current database backup does not exist. Perform a full database backup by reissuing BACKUP DATABASE,
omitting the WITH DIFFERENTIAL option.
Msg 3013, Level 16, State 1, Server DB_name,, Line 1 BACKUP DATABASE is terminating abnormally.
- SAP Systems based on SAP NetWeaver;
- Windows Server 2008 and higher
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and higher
- Azure Virtual Machines
differential backup, Msg 3035, 3035, Azure, MARS Agent , KBA , BC-DB-MSS , SQL Server in SAP NetWeaver Products , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.