- The Error 'You have not fully maintained the tax classifications' appears when saving a Product in the App "Manage Product Master Data"
- The Error 'Maintain the tax classifications' appears when saving a Material in the App "Change Material"
- The error 'Maintain the tax classifications' appears when using the app Mass Maintenance product when fields not relevant to Tax are selected
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Product Master
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the App "Manage Product Master Data"
- select a Product
- Press Edit
- change the value of a field at header level
- Error 'You have not fully maintained the tax classifications' appears
- Open the app "Change Material"
- input material and Press Enter
- Select Sales: sales org data 1 view
- Error 'Maintain the tax classifications' appears
When a new country is activated, the new plant gets assigned to the sales organizations.
It will add all new tax classification to the existing sales org and distribution channel.
When updating the existing product which has the sales org, the new tax classification for the existing material org level data needs to be maintained.
Mass Maintenance product app checks the consistency for complete product and not only the part which is modified.
This is the expected system behaviour .
The changes to customizing for sales organizations / distribution channel can be checked in the SSCUI 102287 Assign Sales Organization - Distribution Channel - Plant
Maintain the Tax Classification for the Product
The App 'Mass Maintenance for Master Data ' ( F2505 ) can used to update the tax classification of several products.
MLAN , MVKE , KBA , LO-MD-MM , Material Master , LO-MD-FIO-MM , Fiori UI for Product Master , Problem