- When trying to create a Follow-up document in Fiori, it fails, and an error is triggered.
- For example, when trying to create a follow-up from an Appointment, it is not possible, and an error occurs "The current appointment has errors or there are no follow-up transaction types maintained in Customizing"
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Fiori for SAP CRM
Opportunity, activity, appointment, task, lead , KBA , CRM-FIO-BTX-OPP , Fiori UI for Opportunities , CRM-FIO-BTX , Fiori Ui for Business Transactions , CRM-FIO-BTX-APP , Fiori UI for Activity Management , CRM-FIO-BTX-LEA , Fiori UI for Lead Managemen , CRM-FIO-BTX-TAS , Fiori UI for Task , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.