After PGR of Accelerated Return order stock, the stock is received as blocked special stock.
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon with User Role : SAP_BR_RETURNS_REFUND_CLERK.
- Select App; 'Manage Customer Returns'.
- Create Customer Return with Reference.
- Create a CBAR Return order.
- Logon with User Role : SAP_BR_SHIPPING_SPECIALIST.
- Create the Adv.Returns Delivery.
- [Post Goods Receipt].
- In the Document Flow the movement 'GD Returns blocked' is displayed.
- In app 'Material Document List' the Special Stock indicator is set.
The 'Requirement type' for the Schedule line category 'AR' (Advance Returns) is 'MSR' (Return: Non-Val. Special Stock), which sets the special stock indicator to 'E' for this item.
The system is behaving as outlined in per Scope Item - Accelerated Customer Returns (BKP). In schedule line category AR, Movement Type 657 - GD Returns Blocked.
No 'Configuration step' is currently available for updating this customising. Please consider creating a feature request using the Customer Influence process.
SOBKZ, VBAP_ERMITTELN_SOBKZ, BEDAE, T163K-SOBKZ, VBAP-KNTTP, VBAP-BEDAE MSR, T459A-BEDAE MSR , TVEPZ-MSR_BEDAE, OME9, OVZG, 101815, 500173, KZBWS, Non Valuated, Accounting, FI, Document , KBA , SD-SLS-RE , Returns , SD-SLS , Sales , Problem