The Reply button is not visible in the header of the interactions facet of a ticket.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket 123 (123 represents the ticket ID).
- Go to the Interactions facet.
- The Reply button option at the header is not shown.
Certain data does not get loaded in some scenarios. This usually happens when the Interactions facet is reused in another screen, or when it's made the first visible facet when a ticket is loaded. In either case, this only happens when the List View is set as the default view.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
Switch between the Grid and List Views.
- Maintain the Grid View as the default view.
- Select the Reply option from the specific interaction.
reply ; interactions ; ticket ; grid view ; list view , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To