You implement Public Sector Management - Grantee Management (PSM-GM-GTE) subsequently in a live system, and activate EA-PS for that
You start testing GTE features, such as Budgeting and Availability Control (AVC), and experience various symptoms such as (among others):
- Inability to define the Grantee ledger setup in IMG
- Budgeting or Posting (commitments, actuals) figures not consistently updated in corresponding total tables (GMAVCT, GMIT)
- Errors during update in GM
- Unexplainable Availability Control errors despite of sufficient budget
- Missing amounts in AVC reporting (transaction GMAVCOVRW and related ones)
Subsequent activation of EA-PS
KBA , PSM-GM-GTE , Grantee Management , PSM-GM-GTE-BU , Budgeting and Availability Control , PSM-GM-GTE-UP , Actual and Commitment Update , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.