You are trying to collect reports texts in Language Adaptation but you are not getting any result.
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business byDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics work center.
- Go to Design Reports.
- Select the custom report.
- Click on Edit With and Report Wizard.
- Go to Step 4: enter a characteristic name in the column Rename Characteristic To.
- Go to step 5: enter a variable name in the column Rename Variable To.
- Click Finish. Afterwards, the language adaptation tool will pick up these texts as well.
- Go to Administrator work center.
- Go to General Settings.
- Go to Language Adaptation.
- Click on New.
- Fulfill the required fields.
- Click on Save.
You cannot see any new result.
PDI extension fields cannot always be found via the Language Adaptation tool. This tool should only be used for fields created on the UI directly.
Please translate PDI fields using the SAP Cloud Applications Studio. There you will be able to translate business object extension like a label or tooltip of an extension field.
language adaptation, extension field translation, pdi translation, sdk , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To