- Tooltip in Geo Map is not showing correct value in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- However, the same measure in table is showing correct value.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.18.4
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC tenant and create a story based on HANA live connection.
- Insert Geo Map to the story and create Choropleth / Drill Layer to the Geo Map.
- Add one measure to Choropleth Color.
- Check in the Geo Map and the toolip is not showing correct value.
- However, it does show correct value when added to a table.
In this case the measure that showing different value between table and geo map is one calculated measure in calculation view.
When using Geo-map visualization tooltip, the query that is issued involves geometric intersection calculation based on attributes that are not native to the model.
But the value showing in the table is simple aggregations which cause the problem. (Less dependencies when inserting the calculated measure into table.)
Create a new calculation in the model level rather than just creating the calculated column for the view.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem