Instance Refresh Tool Jobs failing in provisioning after refresh
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
NOTE: Only users who have provisioning access can replicate the issue. Please reach out to your partner/consultant to follow the steps below.
1. Login to Provisioning > Monitor Jobs
2. Notice that the following jobs are showing as "FAILED".
• Instance Refresh Audit Tables Job Type
- Takes care of Deleting Audit logs which is to avoid inconsistencies in audit logs and data.
• Instance Refresh Post Refresh Execution Job Type
- Takes care of Executing post refresh activities like clearing instance specific data, creating schema specific permissions etc… and which is to maintain instance consistency and stability.
• Instance Refresh Restore Integrations Settings Job Type
- Takes care of Retaining certain company settings with reference to integrations as per before refresh state which is to maintain the consistency over instance specific integrations as well as not to cause data corruption due to invalid data.
• Instance Refresh Email Masking Job Type
- Takes care of Masking the internal users email IDs which is to avoid sending emails to real users in your target instance with reference to test job executions.
Refresh related jobs mentioned above are successfully executed. However, correct status is not being sent back to scheduler causing the job status to show as FAILED in Provisioning.
Engineering is internally investigating the issue. Any updates on the fix will be shared on this KBA.
As mentioned above, these jobs are successfully executed and will not have any negative effects on the refresh process through instance refresh tool.
IRT, Instance Refresh Tool, IRT Jobs, Scheduler , KBA , LOD-SF-SER-REF , Instance Refresh , Problem