- The unicode character: "'Upper right shadowed white square', Unicode decimal value: 10066, Unicode Hex Value: U+2752" fails to appear in Web Intelligence (webi) PDF reading mode when viewed from the BI Launchpad. This character also fails to appear in exported PDF files from the BI Launchpad.
- The character does appear in exported Excel files.
- Other unicode characters appear in the Reading PDF view and in exported PDF files
- The BI Launchpad view setting for webi is set to HTML for Read and Design mode
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.2 SP07 Patch 05
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.2 SP05
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
webi, export, PDF, character, unicode, visible , KBA , BI-RA-WBI-BE , Back End/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.