- When an admin proxies as another user, when selecting a course from the 'Take Courses' tile on BizX, an error occurs.
- Admin receives the following error when selecting a course from the 'Take Courses' tile on BizX - Fingerprint: 9be0743a6d67b632fe655e031b2edbf36d954349
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
- SAP SuccessFactors Platform (BizX)
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as an admin in BizX.
- Select the 'Proxy Now' option under the user account navigation options on the top right of the screen.
- Select a target user to proxy as.
- Select the 'Takes Courses' tile and then select a course to complete.
- Receive an error, which may include the Error Fingerprint: 9be0743a6d67b632fe655e031b2edbf36d954349
- Admins cannot access the users learning while using proxy on BizX.
- If you want to view which items a user still has to complete, including viewing the users learning profile and learning plan, then do not proxy as the user on BizX. As the admin, navigate to Admin Center -> Learning (Learning Administration) -> Users -> Search for and select the target user -> Select 'Launch Proxy' under the actions menu -> You will now have access to the users learning profile as a proxy.
2268180 - Learning Menu in Bizx is not available when proxying
admin, proxy, user, bizx, take courses tile, errorId, fingerprint, timestamp, fingerprint=9be0743a6d67b632fe655e031b2edbf36d954349, org.apache.catalina.connector.ClientAbortException: Accessed a tab that does not exist, most likely because of no access permission. Tab ID: "LEARNING". (This is a functional end-user permissions issue, not a serious operational error [UI-14045].) , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , How To