In app Create Supplier Invoice - Advanced (App ID MIRO), Message no. FF769 "System error in routine FI_TAX_GET_TXJCD_LEVELS error code 2 function builder TAX2" is raised for invoice with Net Document type which is cash discount relevant and for which tax jurisdiction code is applicable.
S/4 HANA CLOUD
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter App Create Supplier Invoice -Adavanced and company Code.
- Choose Net Document type.
- Enter all other relevant data.
- Error message when Posting Document.
the system does not support net postings with the combination of tax jurisdiction, discount base net/gross and a tax-relevant discount clearing account.
The discount clearing account (SKV: Cash discount clearing (net method)) must not be tax-relevant in this case.
- In Manage Your Solution -> Configure Your Solution -> Application Area: Finance -> Sub Application Area: General Ledger -> Item Name: Chart of Accounts -> Step Name: GLAccount-manageQ2P (SSCUI 150001) (Manage G/L Account Master Data)
- In Company Code -> Tab Control Data -> Section: Account Control
- Tax Category must be Blank.
2748416 - Release Information Note: Automatic Account Determination for S/4HANA Cloud Edition 1908
MIRO, FF769, FI_TAX_GET_TXJCD_LEVELS, SKV, NET, mwskz, FI_TAX_GET_TXJCD_LEVELS, XMWNO , KBA , FI-GL-GL-F , Value Added Tax (VAT) , MM-IV-INT-TAX , Tax , FI-FIO-GL-MD , Master Data Apps , MM-FIO-IV , Fiori UI for Invoice Verification , Problem