Error F5A199 occurs while reversing the Cash journal entries.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP Fiori
Reproducing the Issue
1. Open the app 'Post Cash Journal Entries'.
2. Select the business transaction and click delete button for reversing this transaction.
3. The error message occurs: 'Document cannot be reversed, since it was already printed. Message no. F5A199'
The message is raised as the cash journal document was already printed and the reversal of the documents makes the printed documents invalid.
This is the standard behavior in SAP S/4 HANA cloud.
Also currently it is not possible to change the error message to a warning because there is no SSCUI to perform this action, but in case if this is business critical then kindly proceed with the below two options;
1. Raise customer influence request as this is a missing functionality.
2. Raise a request for non-approved expert configuration after coordinating with your PE/CEE/CSM (Product Expert, Customer Engagement Executive, or Customer Success Manager).
FBCJ, Cloud, reverse cash journal, S4_PC, FI-BL-PT-CJ, FIORI, APP , KBA , FI-BL-PT-CJ , Cash Journal , Problem