System throws error message 'Employee Missing' while processing Goods Consumption For Project
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Outbound Logistics Work Center
- Go to Delivery Proposals view
- Select the desired Project Stock Order Proposal
- Select the option Allocate
- In the Goods Consumption for Project screen, Input Actual Quantity, Source Logistics Area
- Save -> System throws error message 'Employee Missing'
The field related to Employee doesn't exists in the Goods Consumption for Project screen. However, the user has maintained employee as a mandatory parameter in the Account Assignments for a Project Task in Business configuration -> Activity 'Account assignment Types'.
Recommendation is to make employee parameter as Optional in the Account Assignments for a Project Task in Business configuration -> Activity 'Account assignment Types'.
Employee missing, Goods Consumption for Project, Account assignment, , KBA , AP-ODP-ODR , Outbound Delivery Request , Problem