- Is SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) supported on the web browsers of a mobile device?
- SAP Analytics Cloud for iOS 2.53.0
- SAP Analytics Cloud on mobile devices is only supported when using the SAP Analytics Cloud application (app), and currently only when using an iOS device. See Client Software Requirements in the online help.
- Using web browsers such as Microsoft Edge on mobile devices to access SAP Analytics Cloud is not a supported method.
- SAP does have an Analytics Cloud iOS SDK should you need to build and distribute your own version of the Analytics Cloud application (Please see the SAP Analytics Cloud iOS SDK Developer Guide if interested)
- Please visit the Apple App Store on your iOS device to download the SAP Analytics Cloud app.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Mobile App for iOS
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
iOS SAC Mobile browser Chrome Edge Firefox Android, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO , KBA , LOD-ANA-MOB-IOS , SAC Mobile IOS specific , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , How To