- Titles of reports in attached home screen tiles cannot be edited
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon SAC and open any story which is not table.
- Pin the story to home.
- Go back to Home screen and check the story tile, there is option to change title.
- If pin a table widget to home, there will be a Preferences menu to change title when checking from Home screen.
- This is designed behavior
- It is by design that the "Preferences" menu does not exist for Chart or Geo tiles, this is because title and subtitles can be auto-generated. These tiles are merely a reference to the widget inside the story. There has been no change in such behaviour for several years.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem