You edited the form template using Easy Form Editor and added a new column, after add this new column, the label of the column has been duplicated.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management.
- Form Template Maintenance.
- Open template ABC (ABC is a form template on list).
- Click on Open > Easy Form Editor.
- Go to Table > Columns.
- Click on Add.
The possible cause of the issue, is that a caption has been added to this column header. This inconsistency can be caused by editing the template using Easy Form Editor.
You can confirm it by this steps:
- Downloading the template.
- Open with Adobe LiveCycle Designer.
- Select the column header.
- Go to Layout tab, on right pane.
- On Caption section, it should be set as None.
In case it has any other value set there, change it to None and upload the template again.
KBA 1849768 - Table in Form Gets Distorted When Editing Using Easy form Editor.
Columns Form Template, Duplicated Label, Easy Form. , KBA , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , How To