Ticket Routing Rules are not working for lines with Incident Category.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: Ticket Routing Rules are already maintained in the system.
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Click New.
- Add details meeting conditions of the Routing Rules, including Incident Category ABC (ABC represents Incident Category selected in the Ticket Routing Rules).
- Save and open the ticket.
Result: Team was not determined correctly.
You have maintained Incident Category under Service Category column instead of under Incident Category column in the Ticket Routing Rules.
- Go to the Administrator work centre.
- Go to the Service and Social view.
- Open Ticket Routing Rules by Organization or Territory hyperlink.
- Click Adapt Columns button.
- Add the Incident Category column.
- Maintain value under the Incident Category column (instead of under the Service Category column).
- Save your changes and activate the rules.
ticket, routing rules, incident category, service category, rule, team, not determined, incorrect , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem