You define custom attachment types in the fine tuning activity "Customer-defined document types for attachments".
However, you will always see the options "Manual Visit Report" and "Standard Attachment" available when adding an attachment to an activity.
These two (standard) options are not defined in the previously mentioned Business Configuration activity.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Search and open activity "Customer-defined document types for attachments".
- Click over each Document Type and select its usage (the view where you wish to be able to select these attachments types).
- Go to the Visits work center. The same happens in other acitivities views.
- Go to the Visits view.
- Open a Visit.
- Go to the Attachments facet.
- Click Add > Local File.
- Open the Attachment Type dropdown menu.
RESULT: You will see the attachment types that you defined in the "Customer-defined document types for attachments" activity for this view + "Manual Visit Report" + "Standard Attachment".
These are standard Attachment Types and it is not possible to delete them.
If you consider that deleting standard attachment types should be possible, we would like to kindly ask you to post this request in the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer influence site: https://influence.sap.com.
Attachment Types, Manual Visit Report, Standard Attachment, Activities, Visits, Tasks, Appointments, E-Mails, Phone Calls, , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , LOD-CRM-BF-ATT , Attachments , How To