When creating a new Sales Quote, the Sales Quote detail view is displayed instead of the Quick Create.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Quote view.
- Click the "New" button.
You will notice that the full detail view is displayed instead of the normal quick create window.
"Create Sales Quotes in detail view" is enabled in the system.
To disable the detail view, you can follow the steps below:
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Select the Sales and Campaign Settings.
- Click the Sales Quote Configuration hyperlink.
- Remove the flag from the checkbox "Create Sales Quotes in detail view".
- Log off and log on again to activate the change.
Sales Quote, Detail View, Quick Create , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To