- This Knowledge Base Article provides an explaination on why ONB Notification was triggered to the wrong recipient within SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding.
- Customer noticed a notification was triggered to the Hiring Manager instead of a recruiter.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
There's an Assign Actions configured in Super Admin site that is set to update the Recruiter key with HiringManager. As a result, notification is getting triggered to HiringManager.
- Customers do not have access to Super Admin site. Hence, open a Cloud Product support ticket, reference this KBA and provide your approval to delete the Assign Actions key in super admin site.
For Implementation Partner(s) and Consultant(s):
- Login to the Super Administrator site
- Choose the account
- Go to Processes in the left side of the menu
- Click on the appropriate ONB process
- Navigate to steps 2
- Click on Assign Actions in the left side of the menu
- Click Delete
Notifications, Wrong Recipient, Triggered, Recruiter, HiringManager, Assign Actions, key, Super Admin, SF, Success Factors, OBD, ONB , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EML , Emails and Notifications , Problem