You are trying to hide the Search field on the Products facet of the Opportunity TI while hiding the Add button, but the Search field cannot be hidden even if the Add button is hidden.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Open any opportunity.
- Go to the Products facet.
- You can see the OVS search field next to the Add button.
- Click Adapt -> Edit Master Layout.
- Hold the mouse under the field 'Add' and via Properties, Change the Visibility to 'False'.
- Save your changes.
- You see that the Search OVS is still visible.
The Products facet has multiple Add operations (Add, Add from List, Add from Product List, Add from All Products). If any of those add options are available, the Search field stays visible.
This is the expected system behavior.
If you want to hide the Search field, you need to hide all the Add buttons. The other add options are displayed under the gear icon, you can adapt the screen and hide these add option from there.
cannot hide search, adaptation, layout
Opportunity Add button, Search Button , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To