The Content is locked. Proceed to the next content. Alert your administrator
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch course.
- First content is not completd.
- Move to assessment.
- The Content is locked. Proceed to the next content. Alert your administrator
- Navigate to the course
- On the Related menu, click on 'Online Content'
- Click on the Online Content Group
- Check the checkbox for 'Force sequential completion of content'
If this option is enabled the content must be completed in the correct order. If you move onto next content without completing the first content object it will get locked.
This is expected behaviour.
The first content object needs to be completed. Once this occurs the second content object will launch successfully.
You will see a tick to show that the first content object has been completed successfully as seen in this screenshot:
Content Locked, Proceed to the next content, Alert your administrator, Locked Content, Content, Content loading issue, Locked, Content Error , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , LOD-SF-LMS-PCM , iContent , Problem