- You have added a Talent Pool to an Email Campaign, but the Talent Pool Recipients shows 'No data'.
- You have Manually Added Recipients, it shows 'Undefined'.
- Unable to view Talent Pool Recipients or Manually Added Recipients in an Email Campaign.
- Recipients list in an Email Campaign show as "No Data" although you see the number of recipients. If you check the Browser Console logs, you will see "[COE0022]Properties CampaignRecipientPeople/candidateNav are not accessible. Please check the property name in Admin Center > OData API Data Dictionary or entity metadata."
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- Candidate Relationship Management (CRM)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting > Marketing tab > Email Campaigns
- Open an Email Campaign
- Click on 'x Talent Pools' or 'x Manually Added Recipients'
- Click on the Talent Pool name to view members, but it shows 'No data'
As of now, we found two possible causes of this issue:
- You do not have the necessary Role-Based Permission to view Talent Pool Recipients in Email Campaigns
- One of the pre-requisites for Candidate Relationship Management is not met
In case the issue is with permissions:
Please grant the following Role-Based Permission in Manage Permission Roles: Recruiting Permissions > OData API Candidate Export
In case the issue is with one of the pre-requisites:
Please make sure that the feature Enable the Attachment Manager is enabled in Provisioning, as this is one of the pre-requisites for Metadata Framework. Please review the full pre-requisites for Candidate Relationship Management in this page: SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Implementation Guide - Provisioning Talent Pools for Candidate Relationship Management.
Email Campaign, Talent Pool, Candidate, member, no data, permission, OData API Candidate Export, CRM, Candidate Relationship Management , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem