- In App Audit Journal, changes to Journal Entry document header data (table BKPF entries) is not visible through Display Journal Entry Changes.
- Display Journal Entry Changes in App Audit Journal only shows the changes to Journal Entry document line items (table ACDOCA entries).
Disclaimer: "Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to App Audit Journal.
- Enter all the mandatory fields.
- Click on Go Button.
- Click on "Display Journal Entry Changes".
Ledger is a mandatory field in App Audit Journal. Journal Entry line items documents stored in table ACDOCA are mapped to the ledger whereas Journal Entry Header Data document stored in table BKPF is not mapped to any ledger.
Since, the ledger field filter is selected in App Audit Journal, entries mapped to that ledger is shown and hence entries from BKPF table are not shown in Display Journal Entry Changes.
In order to show entries from BKPF table, no ledger needs to be passed in App Audit Journal. However, this is not possible in App Audit Journal as it is a mandatory field.
Therefore, to bypass the ledger check, follow the below steps to display entries from BKPF, BSEG and ACDOCA tables:
- In App Audit Journal, directly click on the button "Display Journal Entry Changes" without any input to filter fields.
- In the Display Journal Entry Changes, enter the mandatory fields i.e. Company Code and Fiscal Year.
- Click on Go button.
audit, display, changes, journal, entry, header, data, item, document, FI-FIO-GL, FI-GL-IS, BKPF, ACDOCA, BSEG, S4_PC, S/4HANA Cloud, ledger , KBA , FI-GL-IS , Information System , FI-FIO-GL-IS , Reporting Apps , Problem