Report ZZWASTOR is used to cancel material documents for deliveries. This report can be used to correct data in following two situations:
- Duplicate Goods Movements: Material document is incorrectly posted several times when posting a goods movement.
- Partial cancellation: Only part items of a delivery have been canceled via VL09. It is not possible to cancel rest of items using VL09 due to some reason(error has been encountered or business process has already been completed).
This KBA will introduce how to use report ZZWASTOR to correct the data.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, Negative stock, duplicate, PGI, VL02N, VL06O, VL32N, ECC. , KBA , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , MM-IM-ST , Stock Transfer / Transfer Posting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.