- When numeric result is entered to a quantitative characteristic during results recording (for example in transaction QE51N, QE01, and so on), error 'Enter a valuation for this qualitative characteristic' (message number: QE503) is raised.
- Although inspection characteristic is defined as quantitative characteristic, only valuation codes (Accepted-Rejected-Failed) are displayed in F4Help of field Result.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-IM-RR, QM-PT-BD-ICH, inspection lot, results recording, quantitative, characteristic, QE503, number, numeric, valuation code, QE01, QE02, QE03, QE51N, QE11, QE12, QE13, Prüflos, Ergebniserfassung, Merkmal, QE 503, RQMST-MESSWERTE, MESSWERTE , KBA , QM-IM-RR , Results Recording , QM-PT-BD-ICH , Inspection Characteristic , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.