- Reversing DB2 storages from a live database connection.
- Error "Unable to list the storages" is raised when clicking the Storage subtab of the Database Reverse Engineering dialog.
- Executing the SqlListQuery statement returns an SQL0811N error: "The result of a scalar fullselect, SELECT INTO statement, or VALUES INTO statement is more than one row."
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- IBM DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
luw, udb, common, server, odbc, jdbc, stogroup, group, bufferpool, 820090, CR820090, CR#820090 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.