- Customer has a CCC relationship for the customer numbers
- Importing Best Practices Packages show following error:
SAP customer number unknown for installation number <inst>
Installation number &V1& that is assigned to some system(s) in transactionLMDB is not assigned to an SAP customer number in table AIINSTALLATIONS.
Please check the log of background job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT for errors.
- Support Hub Configuration was performed without errors
- AIINSTALLATIONS shows the installation number, but without customer number
- Check REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_* jobs, but no errors are displayed on on any of the job logs
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- Customer with several customer numbers (CCC)
AI_SC_EN097 REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_ (CONT.) REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT , KBA , SV-SMG-SVC , Administration of Service Connections with Solution Manager , SV-SMG-IMP-BIM , Business Blueprint / Solution Documentation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.