You try to create an intercompany bank transfer, but it is not possible to select the required Company in the To Company field.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Liquidity Management work center.
- Select New Bank-to-Bank Transfer from the Common Tasks.
- In the From Company field select company ABC (ABC represents the sending Partner Company's ID).
- Open the Value help in the To Company field.
- It is not possible to select any Company other than Company ABC.
The involved partner companies are not net enabled for the intercompany process.
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select and open the Fine Tune activity Direct Posting to Partner Companies.
- Under Intercompany Bank-to-Bank Transfer choose Enable Companies.
- Press Add row.
- In the Leading Company column select the sending company ABC.
- In the Partner Company column select the receiving company DEF (DEF represents the ID of the receiving company.
- In the Enabled column select True.
Note: If you keep the initial setting, displaying an asterix in the Leading and Partner Company column and just set the Enabled column to True, then any combinations of sending and receiving Company (from ABC to DEF as well as DEF to ABC) are possible.
Intercompany Bank-to-Bank Transfer, select Company , KBA , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , Problem