Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Overdue [ApmTrainingOverdue] Notification received by the supervisor for a user that has already completed the Curriculum/Items
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Assign Curriculum to users via Assignment Profile
- User Completes the Curriculum
- Supervisor receives Overdue Notification for this user
- This can occur when the default template is not being used for ApmTrainingOverdue Notification.
- Another reason can be that the same email is being used for another user in the system.
- Ensure that the email address for the user that is showing as overdue for item/curriculum in this notification is not under any other user.
- It is important that the default template is used to avoid these kind of issues.
This is the default template and you can see the syntax that is used for this notification:
- While you have the freedom to customize the templates, Cloud Support is not authorized to customize the templates for you.
- If there are issues with templates that are customized, this will be out of scope for Cloud Support.
- Kindly contact Professional Services or your Internal IT Team to assist you with customizing your notification templates.
Overdue Notification, Supervisor Notification, Notification, ApmTrainingOverdue Notification, ApmTrainingOverdue, Item Due, Curriculum Due, Program Due, Notifications , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , Problem