The user receives no response after clicking 'Add Manual Adjustment'.
Employee Central - time-Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the profile of a user
- Go to Administer Time -> Time Accounts Tab
- Click Add Manual Adjustment.
There is no response.
This is caused by a lack of permissions
- If the Employee Time and Time Account objects are secured, please ensure to provide permission to these objects in Miscellaneous Permissions (or wherever you have set these permissions to appear).
- If the Employee Time and Time Account objects are not secured, please ensure that the permission Metadata Framework -> Access to non-secured objects is granted
One of these objects may not be secured. In this case the user will need permission for the object and permission for non-secured objects.
add manual adjustment, no responce, employee Time, time account, Access to non-secured objects , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem