- It is possible to access transaction QA11 for an inspection lot, which has status CRTD (I0001 - Created).
- Inspection lot has not been released yet (status REL - 'I0002 - Released' - is missing), but user is able to access transaction QA11. No 'Status check error' popup appears, which is incorrect. Expected system response is following popup:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-IM-UD, QM-IM, CA-GTF-TS-SMT, SAPMQEVA, READ_CUSTOMIZED_MESSAGE, SAPLMESS, LMESSU02, CHECK_ACTIVITY, SAPLBSVA, LBSVAU04, STATUS_CHANGE_FOR_ACTIVITY, QM20, ARBGB, I_ARBGB, MSGNR, I_MSGNR, UNAME, QA32, allows, Prüflos, angelegt, nicht freigegeben, Verwendungsentscheid, prohibit , KBA , QM-IM-UD , Inspection Lot Completion , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , CA-GTF-TS-SMT , General Status Management Tool , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.