- On Resume Viewer, it shows "This candidate's resume is not available to view online at this time. You can try again later or download the resume now".
- When clicking on View More Details, it shows a long error message containing "...Invalid service, please check if DMS has been configured properly..."
- It also shows a server error when you try to download the resume.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All versions
- Document Management Serivce (DMS) is enabled
Reproducing the Issue
- On a job requisition, go to the candidate summary and open a candidate's application
- Click 'Resume' and it display the resume viewer with the error "This candidate's resume is not available to view online at this time. You can try again later or download the resume now"
- Click 'View More Details...'
You have enabled Document Management Service (DMS) in Provisioning, but you have not configured a cloud storage vendor or it is not configured properly.
- Option 1: Please refer to SAP Help Portal - SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite - Integrating with Third Party Document Storage where you can find instructions to configure Document Management Service.
- The responsible component for Document Management Service is Platform (LOD-SF-PLT).
- Option 2: If you do not have a third-party cloud storage vendor, please disable "Enable Document Management Service" in Provisioning -> Company Settings, and the issue should be resolved.
- As a customer, you do not have access to Provisioning. To complete tasks in Provisioning, contact your Implementation Partner. If you are no longer working with an Implementation Partner, contact SAP Cloud Support.
attachment, resume, candidate com.successfactors.attachment.util.AttachmentException: Invalid service, please check if DMS has been configured properly No vendor is configured on this system! Please configure a vendor on Document Management Service setup page in Admin Center. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem