- You are using the SAP NetWeaver 7.50 Enterprise Portal -> Fiori Framework Page
- You have an iView tile based on WebDynpro technology which fails either sporadically or always
- When the application fails a "code dump" type screen is displayed showing the WebDynpro applications HTML source code
- The issue may be encountered clicking on a tile from the Homescreen or App Finder, or may occur during application navigation
- The screen may appear similar to the below:
- The issue does not occur under non-Fiori Framework Pages e.g: AJAX Standards Framework Page
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.50
- Enterprise Portal FLP@EP
dumping, code, html, markup, blank, empty, sporadic, random, occasional, white, missing, wd, webdynpro, web, dynpro, abap, java, launchpad, flp, fiori, framework, page, lpd_cust, fatal, problem, ep, flp@ep , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , BC-WD-UR , Unified Rendering , BC-WD-ABA , Web Dynpro ABAP , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.